Simply press the dedicated external button to use the built-in 5MP camera as a 1D and 2D trigger-activated barcode scanner.
It’s never been easier to magstripe cards, EMV chip cards, and contactless payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Increase your productivity with a built-in, lightning-fast thermal printer with exceptional precision for flawless outputs.
Experience the future of payment processing with the Clover Flex 2 Bundle. This cutting-edge solution empowers businesses with advanced features packed into its sleek, portable design. With seamless WiFi or 4G/LTE connectivity, accept payments, manage inventory, and optimize operations from anywhere. The Clover Flex 2 Bundle will surely revolutionize the way you do business.
Clover hardened version of Android (AOSP) 8.1 (API Level 27, Oreo) upgradable to Android (AOSP) 10.0 (API Level 29)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
2-GB RAM, 16-GB Flash
Yes; Built-in 5MP camera for 1D and 2D trigger-activated barcode scanner.
Yes; Internal Thermal Printer
Yes; 5″, 720×1280 XHDPI display (320ppi)
Rechargable; 8 hour battery life
It’s recommended you use 2 ¼ wide by 85 ft. in length thermal paper rolls with the Clover Flex.
To factory reset a Clover Flex device, you can follow these steps:
Please Note: Performing a factory reset on the Clover Flex device will erase all data and settings, including installed apps, configurations, and stored information. Make sure to back up any important data before proceeding with the reset.
To set up your Clover Flex device, please follow these steps:
1. Unbox the Clover Flex and ensure that all the components are included, such as the charging dock, power adapter, and any other accessories that may have come with it.
2. Connect the charging dock to a power source using the provided power adapter.
3. Place the Clover Flex on the charging dock. Ensure that the device is properly aligned with the dock’s connectors.
4. Allow the Clover Flex to charge until it reaches a sufficient battery level. This usually takes a few hours for the initial charge.
5. Once the device is charged, remove it from the charging dock.
6. Press and hold the power button on the top left corner of the device until the Clover logo appears on the screen. The device will boot up.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to select your preferred language and region.
8. Next, the device will prompt you to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Choose the appropriate network from the available options and enter the password if required. (You can also skip this step and set up the Wi-Fi connection later.)
9. Once connected to a network, the device will check for any available updates. If updates are available, the device will download and install them automatically. This may take a few minutes.
10. After the updates are installed (or if no updates are found), you will be prompted to sign in or create a new Clover account. If you already have a Clover account, sign in with your credentials. If not, follow the instructions to create a new account.
11. Provide the necessary information, such as your business name, contact details, and any other required details during the account setup process.
12. Once you have signed in or created a new account, the device will synchronize with the Clover system and download any necessary software updates.
13. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process, including setting up your payment options, configuring preferences, and customizing the device to suit your business needs.
14. Once the setup is complete, you can start using your Clover Flex for accepting payments, managing inventory, and performing various business functions.
Please Note: The specific steps and prompts during the setup process may vary slightly depending on the firmware version of your Clover Flex device. Follow the on-screen instructions and refer to the device’s user manual for more detailed guidance, if needed.
To troubleshoot issues with your Clover Flex, first refer to the user manual. Additionally, you may visit Clover Support to access a range of resources, including FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and software updates. You can search for specific topics or browse through the available resources to find solutions to common issues.